Sorry, there was an error. Please try again.
Brand Sizing: US
This style is so popular, it sold out again! Do you want to keep your back-in-stock notification turned on?
Active Treatment Essence
Color: No Color
Size: 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
FREE shipping and FREE returns|eligible
Cannot be shipped outside the USA
- What It Is: A deeply hydrating aqua-based treatment from Vintner's Daughter that uses plant acids to gently exfoliate and reveal brighter, smoother and more refreshed skin
- Good to Know: Vegan, certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and free of parabens, sulfates, phthalates, mineral oil, coal tar
- What It Does: Formulated with the brand's proprietary Phyto Ferment technology and filled with powerful antioxidants, enzymes and vitamins, this multi-beneficial treatment will restore vital hydration and gently slough away dead cells to reveal a complexion that feels supple, radiant and renewed
- Key Ingredients: Micro And Mini Hyaluronic, Aloe Vera, Coconut Water, Apple Pectin, And Lactic Acids, Vitamin C, Helichrysum, Marshmallow, Acerola, Niacinamide, Dandelion, Alfalfa, Marine Microalgae, Marjoram, Beta Glucan, And B Vitamins
- Skin Type: All Skin Types
- How to Use: Apply to clean skin, spraying 5-7 times directly onto the face, neck and chest. Using fingertips, gently pat and press into the skin for 5-10 seconds to encourage absorption
- Made in the USA
This product is part of the Clean Beauty at Shopbop program. Learn More
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Malpighia Emarginata (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Root Extract, Helichrysum Italicum (Curry Plant) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Matcha) Leaf Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Leaf Extract, Astragalus Membranaceus (Huáng Qí) Root Extract, Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein) Flower/Stem/Leaf Extract, Bacillus Ferment, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Apple Cider Vinegar, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris (Microalgae) Extract, Maltodextrin, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Extract, Gluconolactone, Muriella Aurantiaca/Ruttnera Lamellosa Oil, Lecithin, Ruttnera Lamellosa Oil, Watanabea Reniformis Oil, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Papain (Papaya Enzyme), Bromelain, Argemone Mexicana Callus (Poppy) Extract, Mirabilis Jalapa Callus (Four O'clock Flower) Extract, Polianthes Tuberosa Callus Extract, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Hydroxide, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Shopbop assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Scroll right to view more conversions→
We provided the item measurements to help you confidently decide which size to buy. For further assistance, please contact Customer Service.
You Also Might Like
Oops! You've run out of room for more hearts.
Visit My 's to clear out your old favorites and make room for new ones
About the Designer
Hailing from Napa Valley, Vintner’s Daughter founder April Gargiulo takes a “less is more” approach to skincare. This mantra takes shape by utilizing fewer—but more effective—plant-powered ingredients, including aloe, rose hip, and turmeric. Solidifying her minimalist philosophy, Vintner’s Daughter carries just two products, each one taking years to develop and perfect—a true testament to the brand's meticulous commitment to unparalleled quality and efficacy. The two products are designed to be used together; however, they’ll deliver healthy, radiant skin on their own.